Many of these patterns (okay, not all – but many) are quick and easy to do. So take a break from the frantic pace of holiday planning, relax into your favorite chair and create a bit of childhood joy for Christmas.
2. Brady’s bucket of balls (very colorful – a really nice baby gift!)
4. the Rainbow Babies (my favorite on this list)
7. Such a cute Chenille Bear!
8. Learn your colors Fish Counting Toy – quick, easy, colorful, fun!
10. Raggedy Ann and Andy – very nice, but I’d make those eyes a bit smaller…
11. Wow! A fantasy Castle with Characters
12. One Giant Panda!